Your Small Business
If you’re reading this, you already know the importance of a website for your small business. Every good website enhances credibility, helps people find you, and promotes your small business through branding and marketing.
But that's not all it does.
What's important to YOU in a web site?
- Is it part of your sales communication?
- Are you providing information or resources to clients?
- Do you need to enhance your local web presence in Atlanta?
- Will you collect email addresses for an eNewsletter?
- Should you be posting news updates via a blog?
- Will you need to edit the content yourself via a Content Management System (CMS)?
- Will you need eCommerce capability: some PayPal buttons or a shopping cart?
My goal for BeauCreations website is to provide information to help you prioritize your needs. Many small business clients only need a simple brochure web site. On the other hand, today’s savvy web users expect more information and interactivity, including blogs, shopping carts, customer log-ins and feedback forms.
Perhaps you need a multi-phased approach, adding components to your site as your business grows. Maybe you're motivated to do whatever it takes to get more traffic to your site. You might want a consult, in order to determine the best approach. For the budget-minded, a starter site might be appropriate.
BeauCreations can help.
Call or email for a free phone consult: 770-367-4222